Promotional Code Terms and Conditions
This page defines the legal conditions for participation in offers, competitions, sweepstakes and other promotions offered by Lysboon (the "Promotions").
Won a gift voucher worth €10
These conditions apply to the "Win a €10 gift voucher" presented on the Lysboon home page www.lysboon.com ("Site") and the official Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook accounts (Together the "Social Network Accounts") between 10/04/2017 and 16/04/2017 ("Promotion"). The promotion allows you to participate in seven random draws (each "random draw"). The prize for the winner of each draw will be a good Lysboon worth €10 to spend on the site (full details below). The minimum purchase is €25.
1. To participate in this contest, you will need to enter your information in the entry form. Participation is free.
3. Entry period - the entry period for each lottery (each "Participation") is as follows :
4. Upon expiration of the entry period for the Competition (each "Closing Date") no other entry will be accepted for this Competition. Entries after the closing date will not be accepted.
5. Conditions of participation : To participate in this promotion, you must respect the following conditions :
6. The Prize - there will be 1 winner for each entry period and the prize for each winner will be the following (the "Prize"):
7. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless expressly authorized in writing by us and is not transferable or exchangeable for any amount of money or other compensation. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and can not be deferred. We reserve the right to replace the Prize with another one of equal or greater value.
8. Notification of Winners : Each winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of the closing date. You will be asked to confirm his or her name, age, mailing address, email address and telephone number to win the Prize, and to present proof of identity if necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who is unable to provide such information. The Prize must be claimed 5 days after our notification. If the Prize is not claimed after this period, we reserve the right to offer it to another winner in accordance with these conditions. If for any reason a winner decides not to accept the Prize, we reserve the right to ask for written confirmation and we will be able to dispose of the Prize as we see fit.
9. Winner's Announcement: The name and country of residence of the winner will be available upon request for two months after the closing date of the Contest. Please write to the address below to get this information.
10. Disqualification : We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize to a participant if we have reason to believe that he / she has not complied with these conditions of participation, He or she has an unfair competitive advantage, or has gained by fraudulent means. Late, incomplete or non-compliant entries will be disqualified and will not be taken into account in the Competition.
11. Changes to the Promotion: We reserve the right to cancel or modify the Contest at any time if we deem it necessary and / or if circumstances beyond our control prevent it from taking place normally. We will always put all in place to minimize the consequences of such cancellation or modification for participants in order to avoid disappointment.
13. Social Networks : This contest is in no way sponsored, supported or managed by the Social Networks and is not associated with it. Participating in this contest commits you to release the Social Networks from any responsibility relating to the contest.
14. Liability : To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you or any other person as a result of this Prize.
15. Law : These terms and conditions are subject to the laws in force in France.
16. Management of the promotion : The management of this promotion is carried out by Lysboon SASU (registration number at Tours RCS : 819 170 945), whose registered office is located at : 29, Rue de La Parmentière - 37520 LA RICHE, France.
These terms and conditions of promotional codes are written in French. Only the original version in French shall prevail and shall prevail over any other version interpreted or translated into a foreign language.